April 27, 2014

Your Website Privacy Policy May Need an Update

Photo credit: Truthout / Foter.com

A new website privacy law has recently become effective and may require you to make a change to your existing website privacy policy. 

Lawmakers are beginning to turn their attention to behavior tracking and information sharing between websites.

I've written about this development on the North Carolina Privacy & Information Security Law Blog (PrivacyLawNC.com), and you can read the post here.


1 comment:

Holton said...

The above posted detail helped me to learn about this super cool gadget. One of my friend is having this type of signature pad but I never felt the need for it. After reading this detail I find that its of great use to me. I will surely buy it.
what is a digital signature