July 27, 2017

It's Time for a Change

Over the past six years, I have really enjoyed sharing thoughts with you on this blog and participating in some of the conversations that have arisen from the posts.

Having recently departed private practice to work as in-house counsel, my interests are shifting, and this blog is likely to evolve to reflect that.  I am no longer regularly working on banking law matters, and likely will have littler or nothing further to say about that area of the law.  Accordingly, I am changing the name of this blog to reflect the anticipated shift in content.  I hope you will continue to find it interesting and useful.  While I likely will not post as frequently as I did when in private practice, I do intend to continue sharing thoughts from time to time on this forum.  As always, your comments and suggestions are very welcome.

Because my new in-house role is focused on technology, privacy and information security, I am likely to post more frequently on my other blog: www.LawOfPrivacy.com.  I hope you check it out if you haven't already.



No comments: